The Geissele Automatics Airborne Charging Handle (ACH) is a fully ambidextrous, dual-levered, gas-busting charging handle designed at the request of an elite organization famous for its expertise in aerial insertions.
Ar 10 speed loader
- Dec 04, 2019 · Geissele Government Charging Handle . First up, is the Government Charging Handle. The charging handle is essentially Geissele’s Airborne Charging handle. That comes with shorter latches and rounded edges to prevent snagging. The Government Charging handle comes in three different colors: Desert Dirt Color (DDC), OD Green, and Black.
- The LWRCI™ IC-Enhanced comes complete with, LWRCI™ Skirmish Back Up Iron Sights, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, Magpul® MOE+ Grip and LWRCI™ High Efficiency 4-Prong Flash Hider. IC-Enhanced- the Individual Carbine – impressively improved- showing that, at times, evolution can be accelerated.
Mar 19, 2015 · ◀Previous Post Next Post “”The government is seeking to procure M4A1-Plus (abbreviated as M4A1+) components as non-development items,” military.com reports, “for improvements to the M4A1 Carbine.” This according to a March 13 document posted on FedBizOpps.gov which states that “It is anticipated that the M4A1+ components will be evaluated as a system. The system must then […]
- An Airborne Charging Handle, ensure smooth and reliable operation. A Geissele Rifle Grip and a B5 Systems Enhanced Sopmod Stock finalizes this high-end rifle that offers the user unmatched accuracy and performance.
The new Airborne Tab for Geissele's Super Charging Handle is a bit lower profile so it won't snag on equipment or jab you while jumping with an exposed weapon. Below, you can see the Airborne version compared to the standard tabs. www.geissele.com.
- R1 Tactical Silver Line featuring Silver Anodized, Cerakoted, Raw Unfinished, Chrome, and Nickel Plated accented parts for AR platform | Redcon1 Tactical LLC
Oct 20, 2014 · Gun Review: Bravo Company’s HSP Jack Carbine 5.56mm The Jack Carbine is packed with several upgrades, including the BCM Gunfighter charging handle, which allows for super-fast, single-handed operation.
- Jun 04, 2019 · Government Barrel Profiles Duty rifles are built to be carried - day in and day out. The USGI barrel profiles (often referred to as the Government Profile) enable the operator to carry their weapon for longer periods of time and deploy them faster than the heavier commercial H-Barrel counterparts.
Jan 07, 2018 · The compatibility with AR parts is limited. The only thing I was able to swap on mine was the safety (it will accept a standard AR one). The stock, trigger and charging handle are proprietary and interchangeable only with other MCX-specific accessories (like the Geissele trigger and charging handle – I can confirm those work on the Virtus).
- Nov 23, 2016 · The Geissele super charging handle is a high quality ambidextrous charging handle that is 3D machined from a solid block of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum. Being a lefty, I found the idea of upgrading to a ambidextrous charging handle intriguing.
The Super Charging Handle (SCH) is 3D machined from a solid block of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum. Its ambidextrous design allows for seamless operation from either side of the weapon. The levers are dual contoured similar to that of the charging handle of an M14, where not only the x-axis...
- The Super Charging Handle (SCH) is 3D machined from a solid block of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum. Its ambidextrous design allows for seamless operation from either side of the weapon. The levers are dual contoured similar to that of the charging handle of an M14, where not only the x-axis but also the y-axis receive radius cuts.
Noveske Space Invader, Semi-automatic Pistol, 9MM, 8.5" Barrel, Aluminum Frame, Black Finish, Q Pistol Brace, 32Rd, NHR 6.25" MLOK Rail, Geissele Airborne Charging Handle, Geissele MCX Trigger, STS Ambi Selector, MOE-K Grip, MBUS Pro Sights 02000825