Jul 19, 2016 · Reloading the 9mm Luger is an easy process, but there are a few useful techniques for getting the most out of your 9mm loads. In the gun world, debates rage on for decades, and some are pushing a century. Undoubtedly, these debates aren’t going anywhere soon, but some get especially heated.
Tenda n300 setup
- I was wondering if it was really cost effective to reload 9mm or not, IRT range ammo? I could see it if competitive shooting but crunching numbers it looks...
- No matter how great your gun is, it will not perform to its full capabilities without proper ammunition. Indeed, some say accuracy can suffer by as much as 1 to 2 m.o.a. with substandard ammuntion. On this page, we will provide information and commentary on match and duty ammunition and handloading.
9mm. Go Back.
- Feb 03, 2019 · In the case of handloads.com it was overdue. The software was ancient, no interesting posts and only about 4 members posting. I wondered when the end was coming for the last 4 years. I'm sure the owner got tired of paying the bill for the site.
Jun 01, 2015 · Per Hornady 8th edition they do not list TG in their data for the 115 gr 9mm. The fmj-rn #35557 has a col listed at 1.100. The hp-xtp #35540 has a col listed at 1.075. The 8th edition does not have data for the new HAP bullets. I emailed Hornady CS and was informed that the HAP bullet uses the same data as the XTP.
- 9mm 147 Gr. FP - Sized to .356 (Typical) Other sizes available upon request call or email for options. One of our most popular offerings in 9mm, a great bullet for IDPA and USPSA shooters alike. 1000 Count
Посмотрите твиты по теме «#handloads» в Твиттере. RT @jimbobfunny: Word from Olin - all production 380, 9mm, and 40 S&W ammo already sold out for rest of year! #handloads.
- Suddenly all the original data gets lost (naughty pup!) Only the Grouped Frequency Table survived ... ... can we help Alex calculate the Mean, Median and Mode from just that table? = 175.9 mm (to 1 decimal). Age Example.
Last week, Vihtavuori added new reloading data for ten different cartridge types, including some of the most popular pistol and rifle cartridges. You’ll find new pistol data for 9mm Luger and .45 ACP, and extensive new load data for .223 Rem, .260 Rem, .308 Win, and .30-06 Springfield (among others). Overall the 2018 data update features over ...
- 5.7x28mm RELOAD DATA. Chrono data - and a thanks! Handloading and Reloading Ammo. Recently, I was at my friendly Class 3 dealer arranging another acquisition when I saw a PS90 on the wall.
Not all "subsonic" loads are noted as such in the data, because the cartridge is not capable of producing supersonic velocity. An example is .32 S&W. All data in this caliber is subsonic but is not normally tagged with the name subsonic. In 9mm, most loading data are supersonic. Some data is shown that is subsonic. These loads are noted as ...
- This data must be used only with IMR Smokeless Powders. Never use this data for powders that may have similar numerical desig-nations! HANDGUN The handgun section contains loads for the more popular handgun cartridges utilizing the handloading components commercially avail-able at the time our tests were conducted. We have also included a
Handloading & Reloading. Handloading and Reloading Ammo. Follow Forum Start Discussion. Sticky 5.7x28mm RELOAD DATA.